This made me start to think about why I wanted to grow my career at Palladium Energy.
Over four years ago, based on interaction I had with Palladium through a different company, I was so impressed with the people and growth in the lithium-based battery pack industry that I decided to proactively seek-out job opportunities. At the time, Palladium did not have a formal marketing department. And as the saying goes…timing is everything! They just happened to be looking for a leader to start the first-ever marketing function as they looked to diversify their business mix and grow in key markets. Knowing there would be a ton of opportunity to grow, learn and be challenged with starting and leading a core function, I went after the position they were looking to fill with full-force!
So why work at Palladium? There are five core reasons based on my personal experience and other feedback I received from other Palladium staffers:
1. The People: Work with the best and brightest…in a family-oriented environment. People that care, are passionate and want to make a difference in our industry.
2. Supportive Culture: An environment with great camaraderie, support and plenty of opportunity for fun … all based on our six Core Values—Character, Teamwork, Accountability, Innovation, Results and Customers.
3. Learn & Grow: Batteries are a HOT industry … coined by US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz to be as “transformative to economy/modern life as the oil & gas boom”. Lots of room to learn, grow and work on power solutions for mission-critical devices that impact lives!
4. Be Challenged: Work in a challenging environment where there is never a dull moment—lots problems to solve and solutions to offer—no matter what functional area you are in (HR, finance, marketing, engineering, sales, operations, etc.).
5. Access to Senior Leaders: We’re a medium-sized, global company (locations in six different countries!) where everyone has exposure to the senior leaders. That means you’ll never be just an Employee ID number!
I feel as passionate about the people at Palladium and industry today as I did over four years ago. If you’re looking for a family-oriented, supportive work environment with a ton of opportunity to grow, learn and be challenged, contact us today. Be sure to check out the job descriptions for the positions we’re looking to fill now.
--Rebecca Kritzman, director, marketing & communications
Technology & Design Engineering
If your customers don’t have to think about the power behind your device, we’ve done our job. Starting with the end in mind, we procure the right cell technology and work closely with you to design a custom power solution that meets your business requirements and helps your device live up to its promise.
We are the only custom battery pack manufacturer with an independent CTIA authorized testing facility, IQ Laboratories. This means safety and performance assurance, all with speedier agency approvals and faster time-to-market for your products. Quality, safety and speed - who says you can’t have it all?
We’re capable of producing 10 million battery packs per month globally— but never at the expense of quality. Our manufacturing operations are 9001:2008 and ISO 14000 certified and employ DMAIC and LDFSS to ensure high-quality, high performance battery packs—while meeting your time and budget requirements.
Experts at doing business in Brazil, we deliver integrated manufacturing efficiencies that save our customers time and money. In addition to lithium-based battery packs, our diverse product mix features an array of power supplies and modules. We’d love to help you achieve manufacturing success in Brazil – find out how.