This made me start to think about why I wanted to grow my career at Palladium Energy.
Over four years ago, based on interaction I had with Palladium through a different company, I was so impressed with the people and growth in the lithium-based battery pack industry that I decided to proactively seek-out job opportunities. At the time, Palladium did not have a formal marketing department. And as the saying goes…timing is everything! They just happened to be looking for a leader to start the first-ever marketing function as they looked to diversify their business mix and grow in key markets. Knowing there would be a ton of opportunity to grow, learn and be challenged with starting and leading a core function, I went after the position they were looking to fill with full-force!
So why work at Palladium? There are five core reasons based on my personal experience and other feedback I received from other Palladium staffers:
1. The People: Work with the best and brightest…in a family-oriented environment. People that care, are passionate and want to make a difference in our industry.
2. Supportive Culture: An environment with great camaraderie, support and plenty of opportunity for fun … all based on our six Core Values—Character, Teamwork, Accountability, Innovation, Results and Customers.
3. Learn & Grow: Batteries are a HOT industry … coined by US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz to be as “transformative to economy/modern life as the oil & gas boom”. Lots of room to learn, grow and work on power solutions for mission-critical devices that impact lives!
4. Be Challenged: Work in a challenging environment where there is never a dull moment—lots problems to solve and solutions to offer—no matter what functional area you are in (HR, finance, marketing, engineering, sales, operations, etc.).
5. Access to Senior Leaders: We’re a medium-sized, global company (locations in six different countries!) where everyone has exposure to the senior leaders. That means you’ll never be just an Employee ID number!
I feel as passionate about the people at Palladium and industry today as I did over four years ago. If you’re looking for a family-oriented, supportive work environment with a ton of opportunity to grow, learn and be challenged, contact us today. Be sure to check out the job descriptions for the positions we’re looking to fill now.
--Rebecca Kritzman, director, marketing & communications